Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
with Ground Penetrating Radar
The latest application of subsurface radar to non-destructively inspect concrete structures.
Quick, easy, safe and effective way to locate buried obstructions in concrete structures prior to coring or cutting.
Faster and safer than radiography. Only single-sided access needed.
- It's quick, easy, safe and an effective way to locate buried obstructions in concrete structures prior to coring or cutting
- Inspect walls, floors, decks, slabs, tunnels, balconies, parking garages, etc
- Targets can be located and marked in real-time
- Only single-sided access needed in most cases
- Targets can be located to a depth of 18 inches and more in concrete
- Non-destructive and non-invasive method of concrete inspection
- No offsite processing of data required
- Faster and safer than radiography (no x-rays)
- Determine the location and depth of rebar, post- tension cables, pvc pipes, conduits, and more
- Determine concrete thickness and Find voids under concrete slabs
- Detect and mark the embedded objects for future project planning
- Ideal service for plumbers and electricians to locate existing pvc lines in/ under concrete for tie-inóreducing the guesswork
Call Concrete Cutting Systems Inc. at (865) 938-8888 for all your concrete, block, or brick demolition needs.
Contact us today at email@example.com